So without further adieu here are my top 7 pieces of wedding-related advice.
- Do what makes you happy.
- Choose your battles.
- Do premarital counseling, it’s always good to communicate.
- Don’t be fooled by Say Yes to the Dress, it’s OKAY to have a firm budget. Odds are you will find a dress you love at any price point. You just have to look.
- Be upfront about your budget with your vendors- it gives you both a starting place.
- Find your method of dealing with panic attacks, and make sure it works. (I suggest Frozen Yogurt)
- It’s okay to not love every-little-thing-about-weddings. I don’t photograph well, so I don’t care, and hey – it’s ALRIGHT!
I would like to nominate: