Ever think that you're a poser in a room full of SMPs and Marthas? I do! I feel particularly like Mr. Ricky Gervais, in the above episode of Extras, quite a bit in the Wedding-planning world... let me explain
- I like my alt-rock music, and no no matter how many times you ask if I'll be playing Cannon in D, I am not. It's a beautiful piece and I hold no grudge against those who use it, it's just not for us.
- Yes my gown is technically light gold and champagne... and I LOVE IT. There it's not white, not even a bit Ivory.
- I'll be honest my biggest excitement re: Bridal Shower = Prosciutto and Brie Sandwich + Wine.
- No I won't be using my full given name on the invites, because technically it's not... (Dad changed it, we didn't find out till I was 2 months old- this is both hilarious and slightly embarrassing)
- Yes we bought my E-Ring USED.... OMG I said it USED, we also saved roughly $10,000.
- You know what I've Never, NOT ONCE gotten an Out of Town Bag... mine will rock, but not because they have to. They are a luxury- get that straight ladies.
- Why wouldn't I hire someone to do my hair & makeup... because I do it everyday.
- Why wouldn't I spend a lot of money on a professional photographer? Because I have an awesome FSIL who rawks the DSLR.
Because honestly wouldn't that rock your freakin' socks off?